minning.de


"I’m a Computer Graphics Artist and founder of Studio Lampion in Berlin, Germany. Friends say I look like Guybrush Threepwood, so he’s here for now

My whereabouts change rather frequently, as I never find myself in the same spot for more than a few years… so far I’ve made it to India, East Africa, Japan, China, Germany and the United States. Now I’m back in Germany working in my own animation studio and if things go as planned, I’ll be sticking around for a while.

I started out with computer graphics when I was around 10 years old, experimenting with Deluxe Paint II on a 286 with just 16Mhz. Later on my interest in 3D animation was sparked, which prompted me to learn a strange software named Reflections 3D, a remarkable piece of work of which anyone I’ve ever spoken to denies any knowledge whatsoever - and I don’t blame them, because it’s definitely something to be avoided. As much as I like to swear and curse about Maya’s Mental Ray “integration” today, we’ve sure come a long way since then…
"

VISIT

No comments: